PUMA's New Women's Soccer Training Collection

Friday 31 December 2010

Yasir Hameed says sorry for his cricket-fixing video interview


Pakistan test cricketer Yasir Hameed said that he had apologised to cricket authorities over an interview with a British man in which he accused some fellow
players for fixing matches.

“I was trapped into it but I should not have said all that before a stranger and I apologise to all the players who were hurt because of that,” Hameed said.

Yasir Hameed has not been selected since the scandal revealed. “I have been doing well in the domestic matches and still hope that I will be picked in the team for the future series,” he said.

Good luck dude , but be careful next time if get a chance now!


Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...